Products not found
Southern Ontario Full Installation
The Standard Electrical Installation of Jacuzzi® Sauna Includes the Following:
- 80 FT to 6/3 electrical cable outdoor or indoor suitable
- Electrical Safety Authority
- GFCI breaker
- Main Breaker
- Up to 5 FT of trenching
- All required clamp connectors and any other miscellaneous material to complete electrical
- All required labour
- Electrical Safety Authority mandatory permit and inspection
- There may be potential additional costs
Assembly of your Jacuzzi Infrared Sauna is quick and easy. It usually takes two people about an hour to an hour and half to assemble the sauna. No tools are required for the overall assembly except a screwdriver for the door handle and the included allen wrench to connect the glass into the Sanctuary Sauna. Your infrared sauna is pre-wired and made with precision craftsmanship so it connects
together with ease.
We build your infrared sauna in our factory and every sauna is built and tested to ensure it meets our strict quality control standards. We then disassemble it, box it up and ship it to you. This way we ensure you will receive your sauna in perfect condition. If you need help while setting up your sauna, simply call us at 1-855-469-0590, we will be happy to be of service.